Toll Free Number, are one of the fastest growing firms offering Toll Free Number Service. As a Toll Free Service Company, we support the organizations from sales, support, accounts, polls, survey, CRM and subscription. Our offered Toll Free Number Service fits all your business requirements. As a Toll Free Number service provider, we help your clients to reach to you without paying any charge.
Toll Free Numbers are telephone numbers with special area codes that can be dialled from landlines with no charge to the person placing the call. When calling from VoIP-based or mobile phone, minutes-based charges still apply.
1. Positive Branding : Perception is everything, and a Toll Free Number will give your customers a good impression. Some companies build entire brands off their toll free number,like 1800….. Having a memorable vanity number is like owning prime business. The phone number is the marketing strategy.
2. Flexibility : You can forward calls from a toll free number to any other number, like a cell phone, landline or IP phone. The good news is, Toll Free Numbers are portable and there are no contracts required, so you can transfer the number to a different carrier anytime. Forwarding calls is a free feature that most service providers offer. This means you can take your national business anywhere, whether you’re in the office or on the road.
3. National Presence : Grow your national presence, or at least plan on it. New mobile apps are coming out everyday to help consumers buy more online. It’s getting easier and easier for small businesses to sell to national and international customers. Make sure you’re accessible to your national customers by providing them with an easy, cost-free way to reach you when they have questions about buying your product .
4. Affordability : These days, toll free numbers are easy to set up and affordable even for startups and small businesses. Look for phone service providers that offer cloud-based VoIP phone systems for small businesses. Most major providers offer convenient monthly plans with all-inclusive rates or pay-as-you-go options that don’t require contracts or deposits.
A Toll Free Number, better known as a 1800 number or toll free no, is a virtual number that saves your money when you dial it. In simpler words, a Toll Free Number is a number that allows the caller to transfer the charges of the call to the person who is being called.You call Firm X, you don’t get charged. Firm X pays for your call. A Toll Free Number is always in the form 1800-XYZ-ABCD. When subscribing to a Toll Free Number, keep a look out for ‘1800’.
Benefits of an India 1800 Number for Business:-
Back when payphones were still a thing, Toll Free Numbers had a different purpose. People were able to make free calls to Toll Free Numbers from a payphone or their landline, and the other end would be charged for the call. With Toll Free Numbers, the owner of the phone number is responsible for all the inbound calling costs.
A massive consumer market and growing economy make Indian Toll Free Number services popular for companies around the world.
The benefits of getting a 1800 number in India include:-
1. There are no setup costs, minimum contracts or cancellation fees.
2. You can set up an India 1800 number with any system – no new hardware required.
3. AVOXI provides numbers in 24 – 48 hours or less.
4. Enjoy 15 days of free call recording or set up extended recording if you need.
5. 24/7 customer support is always available when you need.
6. Update your call forwarding settings, add new business numbers, view analytics or call logs and much more in the AVOXI Core User Interface.
7. AVOXI hosts multiple VoIP centers in North America, Africa, and Asia to guarantee maximum uptime and superior call quality no matter where you are.
8. Toll Free India Numbers from AVOXI include 20+ business features like call routing, global conferencing, hosted recording, IVR, voicemail services and many more!
Here are 5 reasons why your small business needs a Toll Free Number:-
1. Improve customer satisfaction
Have you ever tried to get in contact with a business only to discover you can’t find their contact info (ahem, Google)? It’s really frustrating and can leave a sour taste in your mouth about the company.
With a Toll Free Number, you can improve your customer service and satisfaction simply by being available to take their call. A Toll Free Number makes it easier for your customers to reach you and get their questions answered. They’ll be able to call you any day, at any time and it won’t cost them a thing. The easier you make it for your customers to reach you, the more likely they are to remain a customer.
2. Easy to remember
Another benefit of having a Toll Free Number for your business is that it’s much easier to remember than any other number, especially if it’s a vanity number. It’s a lot easier for people to remember 1-800-Flowers than it is to remember 1-800-356-9377. People are more likely to call you, it can generate more sales and it can be a really powerful marketing tool for your business.
Toll free numbers aren’t just for big corporations; they are great for companies of all sizes, especially those just starting a business. Having a Toll Free Number gives your business credibility and enhances your company’s image. You could be working out of your basement and no one would know.
With a Toll Free Number, location doesn’t matter. Relocating your business? Your customers won’t even know! You can still be reached by your Toll Free Number regardless of where you are located, simply by forwarding your calls to your cell phone or any other phone for that matter! Did you also know that once you purchase a Toll Free Number it’s yours? Even if you change providers, you can take your number with you.
5. Marketing Tool
We’ve already talked about using a vanity number (also great for marketing purposes) but did you know toll free phone numbers can help you better track your marketing efforts?