Bulk SMS Messages is the transmission of large number of messages to the mobile phones of the clients. In this age businesses in financial industry have to face so many obstacles to survive like competition in the market, new technology, globalization etc. To meet these hurdles Bulk SMS Messaging is an innovative technology/strategy for the financial industries. With the help of this marketing technology an enterprise can promote their product or services efficiently and they can maximize their profit or wealth and can control the fraudulent activities. Organizations/enterprises have to use Bulk SMS Messages technique properly, so they can get the whole advantages of this technique/strategy. An organization should kept in mind some mistakes while they sending the messages.
Here are some common mistakes made by the Sender when he sends the Bulk SMS Messages:-
1. Unorganized Message: – When an organization sends the Bulk SMS messages they should kept in mind that the message is in organized manner. The message should be organized according to the information. The objective/idea of the message should be simple and effective.
2. Lack of clarity: – Clarity means understanding the message effortlessly. Sometime the sender of the messages doesn’t represent the clear idea in the Bulk SMS messages due to use of language and some other effects. By choosing concrete, precise and familiar language the sender can make the Bulk SMS messages effective. Sender has to use familiar language which is appropriate according to the situation or place. It can depend upon the national and international place of the receiver.
3. Lack of consideration: – Consideration means transmitting the message with the receiver in mind. When an organization or sender sends the message he should have kept in mind that what is the impact of Bulk SMS message on the receiver. Sender has to use some positive words like profit, pleasure, help etc. words to support consideration. In reality consideration is the result of integrity and honesty. So by using this technique sender can make a good and effective impact on the receiver and can promote their product or services efficiently.
4. Accurate Timing: – The Bulk SMS messages should be sending to the clients at proper time by the sender. The messages should not be sending at strange hours like midnight or early in the morning because these messages don’t receive the desired attention from the clients. So the sender has to avoid these mistakes to improve your business.
5. Concise & Correctness: – Correctness means using specific, definite and vivid information. In the absence of these features message can become vague and general. The sender of an organization has to use specific data, or facts to become the messages specific. He has to use direct, explicit words rather than phrases to make the message impressive. The text of the message should be concise and effective.
6. Bad Call to Action: – This is the common mistake which is made by the most of the businesses. CTA (call to action) a most effective part which facilitate in the action and customers can know why they received the messages in the first place. The main purpose to sending an SMS is to ask the customer to do or buy something. If that is missing, Bulk SMS will not be very effective. So there should be a proper CTA (Call to action).
7. Completeness & Courtesy: – Completeness and courtesy are the most important factors of an SMS. Mistakes regarding these factors became the message useless. A business message is consider complete when it contains all the facts the receiver needs for the feedback. A message should have the inclusion of all the necessary information and also the inclusion of answers to all questions. Sender has to use some courteous words like please, thanks etc. Sender has to check the Bulk SMS message one or two times after its completion or before it’s sending to avoid these kinds of mistakes.