SMS Gateway: – Over the last few decades the number of Smartphone’s has rapidly increased. Most of the people choose Smartphone’s/Mobiles that have wide range of features to use. Hence the enterprises/firms belonging to different kinds of business sectors preferred, to use of SMS messages for products or services promotion. In this competitive age the businesses/firm uses different kinds of marketing strategies. Bulk SMS messages are one of the effective marketing techniques for product/service promotion used by the enterprises. It is the technique related specifically to sending of large number of SMS messages to the mobile phones of the target customer. This could be done only with the help of right selection of an SMS gateway server. Bulk SMS gateway provides services as the portal that connects enterprises/firms with the mobiles of their target customers via different mobile carriers such as AT&T, Sprint and Verizon etc. It is an integral part of communication. So an SMS gateway provider plays an important role for communication between the business firms and their target customers.
1. Legal/Authentic: –The Bulk SMS gateway server that you select for your firm should be legal. It should be familiar with the various SMS marketing laws which are applicable in the belonging state or country. An entrepreneur should make all the verification about the SMS gateway server which they want to select, whether it is according to rule and regulation of government or not of that state, Because these laws will create some legal problems such as civil suits, monetary fines or other legal actions.
2. Good Network Quality: – An SMS gateway provider should have the good network coverage. Some SMS gateway provider doesn’t have the capability to provide services in remote areas due to their locations and environment. It can manipulate the messages. So an entrepreneur should have to consider these things before choosing an SMS gateway provider.
3. Use of SMPP Protocol: – SMPP (Short message Peer to Peer) is a “major standard” protocol for sending messages. It is technologically advanced. SMPP is easy to track and it has the real cost to sending messages. So before choosing an SMS gateway provider for their enterprise an entrepreneur should have to confirm whether the SMS gateway provider use the SMPP or not.
4. Business Oriented Company: – There are many SMS gateway provider companies in the world, but some are better suited for boosting your income than others. If the provider/service that you select for your business was built with business boosting in mind, chances are increased to gain access to the sort of functionality designed and it helps to obtain the goal which is beneficial for business.
5. Cost/Price: – In a business nobody wants to pay more than a reasonable price of a service. But price is ultimately concerned with value, means what an entrepreneur is getting for his money. So at the time of choosing an SMS gateway Provider entrepreneur should have kept in mind that whether there is a good return on investment (ROI) or not on SMS gateway provider/Service.