In today’s world, the way businesses communicate with customers has changed dramatically. Communication doesn’t happen just within the 4 walls of the office. It happens between people in different regions, on different scales, and through different channels.
Cloud telephony helps to break the barriers that the traditional phone systems have. Here are some ways in which this happens:
- It supports communication that has moved outside the walls of the office: As more companies are venturing outside the 4 walls of their office, customer conversations are also moving outside these walls. Powering this communication through mobile phones is the only solution. Cloud telephony enables this communication in a more streamlined, controlled and systematic manner.
- It supports innovation: Innumerable companies are now coming up with cutting-edge solutions to real-world problems. In catering to these issues, cloud telephony plays an important role. Companies of different sizes have used cloud telephony in some of the most innovative ways, beyond imagination
- Benefits of Hiring Cloud Telephony Services:
- Exclusive service features:
Cloud telephony services have highly advanced features that make it easy to connect and revert on calls. Some of the popular services include interactive voice response, voicemail, call forwarding, push SMS, automated call distribution, etc.
- No installation or maintenance cost:
The traditional telephony applications require on-premises maintenance, PBX, and a great deal of wiring through a Main Distribution Frame (MDF). Good news is that cloud telephony services provide same benefits on a lower-cost subscription basis.
The setup of cloud based communication system is highly flexible given the fact that a huge number of people are connected in the same network to communicate & share data anytime. Also in a cloud telephony system, owner or the employees can increase or reduce the numbers of telephone systems depending upon the existing business requirements.
Cloud telephony services are great value for money. Small businesses get high return on investment as progressive cloud telephony system facilitates overall communication process smoothly and effortlessly. At the lowest possible cost, cloud telephony services offer the opportunity to experience VoIP.
- Readily available support:
When a cloud-based communication solution is installed in a business environment, there is no need for employees to be worried about hardware expansion, database management, and software updates