Gyms and fitness centers are the new temples of health for today’s generation. The society as a whole is moving towards an era of greater health and weight consciousness and looking for means to achieve the same. So if you own a gym or fitness center this is your time to capitalize on the opportunity and expand your business. If you think advertising involves huge costs then we are here to dispel that myth. To know more read on.
Gyms can increase membership and create awareness by using the simple and cost effective means of text marketing. Employing the use of SMS service provider is the latest trend in digital marketing and has so far proved to be a useful one. Companies are making a switch from email to SMS as text messages have more reach and are read more frequently than emails. Text marketing can prove to be extremely beneficial for fitness centres and can do wonders for their business.
6 ways to promote fitness centres and gyms with text message marketing:
1. Free Trial Membership and Discounts – To entice people and make them accustomed to the gyming environment, gyms can introduce a limited free membership for a few days. Send full on SMS to promote this offer. Once a member joins, offer discounts on the actual membership to retain them.
2. Send Fitness Messages – Make a list of gym members and send free SMS online to each of them with a personalized health tip. This encourages people and keeps them hooked to using the gym everyday.
3. Introduce new workouts – The fitness industry is evolving constantly and newer workout regimes are being introduced frequently. Keep a tab on these trends, try and introduce them in the gym and inform clients using SMS about them. Clients would appreciate having workout options to eliminate drudgery.
4. Gather Likes on Facebook – Create a page for your gym and send SMS to members to ‘like’ the page. Facebook is a great way to promote your business. Once a client hits ‘like’ the page would appear on his profile and others can also view it.
5. Create a Referral Program – Send text messages to clients asking them to refer your gym to their friends and family. Once a referred member is enrolled reward the referrer with discounts or free gifts. This way the client would be motivated to bring their friends and family.
6. Send Weekly Reports – Use SMS to send personalized weekly reports of the clients workout pattern through the week and also send them the schedule for the next week. The client will appreciate the Gyms keen involvement.